Saturday, March 05, 2005

Card of the Day - Stag Antlers

Stag Antlers
2G

Enchant Creature
Enchanted creature gets +2/+2.
Enchanted creature can't be blocked by creatures with power less than it.

Man, I haven't been drawing for a while now, busy doing... other stuff. I'll ony be able to get back to drawing tonight.

Anyway, the reason why I brought up drawing and this card is because this was the first card that I illustrated on my graphics tablet. That was in May 2004, when I first joined DeviantART. Looking back at it, the pic sucks now. I won't post it here, but those who are intrerested can go to my DeviantART gallery.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slade said...

You are truly amazing. This is damn good stuff man. Really amazed. I might actually pick up card games after this aye.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home